[ns] Queue management.

Hi, there,

Does anyone know how NS manages queue, such as FQ,
RED, etc? I have read some source code and part of NS
manual, including queue management, but haven't got a
clear idea about how NS use this kind of queue.

Queue managerment is used by routing module to buffer
packets, to detect and avoid congestion, right? My
question is how the routing module manages queue,
where can I find the interface between the routing
module and all these kinds of queue?

I really appreciate any kind of help.

Canhui