[ns] Re: your mail

Hi

My name is nitin nagar and I am trying to compile ns-2 package onSolaris
station, which gives me the following error whenever i try to make the
file:

If any one know or faced this kind of problem on solaris please mail me at
[email protected]. Since this is the last stages of my research any input
from your side will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
with regards,
nitin nagar
Error Output:

banyan:28 nam-1> make
rm -f random.o; c++ -o random.o -c -O2 -DTCL_TK  -DNDEBUG -mv8
-msupersparc -D__
svr4__ -DUSE_SHM -DHAVE_LIBTCLCL1_0B3 -DHAVE_TCLCL_H -DHAVE_LIBOTCL0_96
-DHAVE_O
TCL_H -DHAVE_LIBTK8_0 -DHAVE_TK_H -DHAVE_LIBTCL8_0 -DHAVE_TCL_H  -I.
-I../TclCL
-I../otcl -I/grads/nagar/.mosaic/ns-allinone-2.1b3/nam-1/../tk8.0/generic
-I../t
cl8.0/generic   random.cc
random.cc:45: declaration of C function `int srandom(...)' conflicts with
/usr/include/stdlib.h:213: previous declaration `void srandom(unsigned
int)' her
make: *** [random.o] Error 1
banyan:29 nam-1>

Nitin Nagar
Graduate Teaching Assistant                   (R) (775) 348-7176
Dept. of Computer Science                     [email protected]
University of Nevada,Reno
http://www.cs.unr.edu/~nagar
Reno NV-89557

Address:46 West 10th Street Reno NV-89503