No Subject

Hi all
	I need help in changing Classifier.....
Suppose I have field in hdr_cmn  say  int active and when this active is
equal to one then I want that my packet should go to active agent
attachend on the node and it should be forwarded to the destinattion..
How can I do so any suggestions.........?

Description

(1)-------(2)---------(3)
	ket i have sent a packet from node 1to node 3  with active =1 then
I want
that at node 2 first my packet should pass to active agent attached on
node 2 and then to the destination 3.

Regards,

"  World   is   like   a   mirror,   reflecting   what   u   do !
   give   the   world   the   best   &   best   will   come   to  u!!"

Pushpendra Singh
C-35,Nilgiri House
IIT Campus,New Delhi
E-mail:	[email protected]