Re: [ns] End-to-end performance of a single flow in an ad hoc network

Hi,

Many thanks for your assistance.

It seems to me that my trace file has a different format than the one
expected by your programs. Your programs expect lines beginning with
a '+' symbol and also assume that the 8th token (assigned to vector[7]) in
the trace output is the flow ID.

However, there are no lines starting with a '+' symbol in my .tr file and
the flow ID doesn't seem to be a part of the trace output at all!

I wonder what I am doing wrong. I will be very grateful if you could again
assist me.

Thanks and regards,
Samarth.