Re: [ns] ARQ / FEC

The framework already exists in NS, in the form of "ll" class. A look at
the code says that ARQ has not been implemented. I think, it needs
modification to 'sendto' function of that class. Chapter 13 of the ns
manual is a good begining. Also, there is a tcl script in
'ns-2/tcl/lan/ns-ll.tcl' that makes use of 'll/Arq' object.

Prasad Boddupalli.