Re: [ns] unexpected ns exit

It happened in tcpapp.cc. When it finds an exception it tries to
flush-trace{} before abort(). However it should be [Simulator instance]
instead of [Test instance] (the latter is a script-dependent customization
somehow got into the release):

You can go to grep for flush-trace in webcache/tcpapp.cc and replace Test
with Simulator.

- Haobo