[ns] webcache

Hi all,

	this might sound akward but I have been trying to set a
client-cache-server session with cache and server both sitting on the same node.
Which makes FullTcp continuously barf an error message :

	8.949857: FullTcpAgent::recv(_o167) too-big ACK (ack: 44, maxseq:1)

	(always the same ack and seq number)

	until ns core dumps with a core file as big as 37 Mb. I have opened it
with gdb, to find that it got into some sort of loop. I was wondering if this is
normal behaviour due to having cache and server sitting on the same node; or if
this was more related to FullTcp and it's buggyness. Anybody with an idea or
something?

	Thanks in advance,

Tarik