Re: [ns] Extremely Urgent Help Needed Please !

>Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:20:24 -0800 (PST)
>From: Adeel Baig <[email protected]>
>Subject: [ns] Extremely Urgent Help Needed Please !
>To: [email protected]
>
>Hi Ns-Users
>
>I have to implement the SBM(subnet Bandwidth Manager)
>in a LAN.As SBM works on RSVP enabled LAN therefore I
>urgently require the following.

I implemented a module for bridged LANs/VLANs, I still need to get back to it
and have it cleaned out. Tell me if you'd like to have it.

>1- if someone has implemented SBM.Kinldy guide me for
>that.

Not SBM per se; the one I worked on was a "diffserv" version of it. It has
admission control capabilities with a very simple signalling scheme; traffic on
the trunks gets served according to it's priority. I can also let you have it.