Re: [ns] wrong ns document link?

Hi John
Go to the Main ns-documentation page and you will find a connecting link
from there. It seems that you have saved the old link in one of your web
pages and , u are trying to access the documentation from there.

nitin

Nitin Nagar
Graduate Teaching Assistant                   (R) (775) 348-7176
Dept. of Computer Science                     [email protected]
University of Nevada,Reno
http://www.cs.unr.edu/~nagar
Reno NV-89557

Address:46 West 10th Street Reno NV-89503