Re: [ns] wrong ns document link?

>> Another question is...
>> where did you see the (bad) link that pointed to
>> http://www.isi.edu/~salehi/ns_doc.ps.gz?
>> (We should fix it, and will if you tell us where it is...)
>
>Hi John
>Go to the Main ns-documentation page and you will find a connecting link
>from there. It seems that you have saved the old link in one of your web
>pages and , u are trying to access the documentation from there.

Thanks for the help, but "the Main ns-documentation page" is
ambiguous.  Grepping through all of our ns web pages doesn't show any
matches for "salehi/ns_doc".

Can you give me a URL to the page with the broken link you're
referring to?  Are you sure you're not looking at an old cached copy?

   -John Heidemann