Re: [ns] wrong ns document link?

Oh, this is just painful to watch. To put you out of your misery:

http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/tutorial/nsdoc.html

Section II.1, first bulletpoint.

Just after the link pointing you to UCB, and followed by lots of other
helpful links pointing you to UCB. Bad idea these days.

(You owe me tcl-debug as an integral part of the allinone package.
And updates for dmalloc.)

L.