[ns] CalendarScheduler!

Hi,

I had posted this message once before.  Since, my mail got
lost in the clouds, here I go again.

I was wondering if anybody could tell me what makes an
Event (basically a Packet) uid invalid?

As far as the CalendarScheduler algorithm, a uid is invalid
if it's greater than zero.  But, I cannot figure out why
wd. the positive value come into picture.  In my case, I
have also seen that the packet gets dispatched by the
Scheduler.  It also becomes negative at this point.  But
it picks up the positive value somewhere down the line
which is not reflected in gdb.

All the above was the cause of a new Queue Scheduler I inserted
on a link as shown below:

                           Queue Scheduler

I would really appreciate if anyone could give me a hint on
debugging this error.

Thanks,
Sowmya.

    Sowmya Manjanatha : University of New Hampshire
    Major             : Computer Science

    email        : [email protected]

    Call me at   : (978)-263-0161 (res)