Re: [ns] Nam frame

Hi Ann,

when working with Unix, you can use the grab function of xv.

Start xv
click with right mouse button into xv window in order to open control
window of xv
click on button Grab (lower right corner)

You can copy portions or windows of your desktop to a large variety of
graphic file formats.

Bye,
Michael