[ns] Q: Getting queuelength from a packet?

I'm a newbie trying to solve two questions.

(1) Given a packet, how can I get queue length
    (especially at Classifier::recv function of 'classifier.cc')?
    I think it's possible, but I failed even after many trials.

(2) Assuming a packet arrives at a classifier.
    To queue a packet into a different queue to which the packet
    was originally assigned,
    what information field should be changed in the packet
    information?

Thank you.

James.