Re: [ns] Where can I find the code for BAseStationNode

> [ns] Where can I find the code for BAseStationNode
> This is the only place where I find it mentioned. I didn't find it in
> mobilenode.cc, or even the mip related files. No mention of
> BAseStationNode in the hierarchy shown at
> http://www-sop.inria.fr/rodeo/personnel/Antoine.Clerget/ns/ns/ns-2.1b5/HIER.html

This part of my ns hierarchy concerns ns-2.1b5 and indeed doesn't
mention BaseStationNode.

However, if you look at the daily snapshot :
http://www-sop.inria.fr/rodeo/personnel/Antoine.Clerget/ns/ns-current/index.html
(or HIER.html)
you will find the BaseStationNode under Node/MobileNode/BaseStationNode.

Best Regards,

Antoine Clerget

--
UDcast: Where IP and UniDirectional links meet