[ns] Scheduler: Event UID not valid!

Hi, there,

I try to develop a new scheme to manage queue.
Specifically, I deploy RED for TCP traffic and FIFO
for each flow of UDP traffic. Unfortunately, I get the
following error.
  Scheduler: Event UID not valid!
I trace into scheduler.cc and get to know this error
is caused by e->uid > 0. Since there are numerous
events and this error only occurs after about 14,490
enque, it drives me crazy when I debuged for a day.

Does anyone has similar experience? I really
appreciate your help.

Regards,
Canhui