Re: [ns] Documentation on CBQLink and CBQ Objects

Hi  John,

Thanks for your reply. I have looked at the NS documentation. The
documentation doesn't discuss CBQlink. It merely states no configuration
parameters are
specified for CBQLink.
Also the documentation doesn't discuss CBQ as a Queue object. My problem
there is that, I will like to see Queue as object of a node and be able to
implement multiple queue in the node. For example:

n0.
    .
       .n2........n3
     .
  .
n1

I want packets from n0 and n1 to be queued in different queues at n2 before
being forwarded to n3. Since NS do not implement CBQ as object of the node,
I have problem in  managing CBQ in n2. The question is, for me to implement
multiple Queue in n2 only, must I install cbqlink in the 3 links? Does NS
allow you to define a procedure that enable you to install multiple queues
in a node?

I have the ./ns test-suite-cbq.tcl. The script confuse me in terms of how
the events are related to the topology or nodes for the simulation.

I also have problem with implementation of CBQ using TCP as transport agent.

I will appreciate your help on this and thanks so much for your help so far.
I will be grateful to anybody that can help on this.