Re: [ns] Problem debugging C++ using gdb.

Hi Tarik,

Thanks for you suggestions (delete all the .o files
and recompile is a good idea). Unfortunately, it
doesn't work. To make things worse, I can't even set
breakpoints if I set CCOPT = -g. Say I have function
prototype MyQueue::enque(Packet *). I tried to set a
breakpoint at the entry of this function by "b
MyQueue::enque(Packet *)" and got an error message
""MyQueue" is not a function".

What's the matter?

Regards,
Canhui