Re[ns]: WFQ-example

hi,
the script that generated this error is basically the below command:

set ns [new Simulator]
set n0 [$ns node]
set n1 [$ns node]
set f [open out.tr w]
$ns trace-all $f

# install a duplex link with WFQ queues at both ends
$ns duplex-link $n0 $n1 5Mb 2ms WFQ

# create an instance of the classifier suited for flow aggregation
set cl [new WFQAggregClassifier]

# install the classifier on the WFQ server at node $n0 heading at nt $n1
$ns wfqclassifier-install $n0 $n1 $cl

# in this example we have a flow for each queue but
# more than one flow can be assigned to the same WFQ server queue(PGPS session)
$cl setqueue 0 3; # fid 0 -> WFQ server queue 3
$cl setqueue 1 4; # fid 1 -> WFQ server queue 4

#we set WFQ server queue weights
$cl setweight 3 .5; # WFQ server queue 3 has weight .5
$cl setlength 3 13; # WFQ server queue 3 has length 13 packets
$cl setweight 4 .2; # WFQ server queue 5 has weight .2
$cl setlength 4 20; # WFQ server queue 5 has length 20 packets

$ns at 1.0 "$cbr0 start"
$ns at 1.1 "$cbr1 start"
$ns at 3.0 "finish"
$ns run

Basically the line with the bold , make the error.

thanks a lot, i would really appreciate your help

> Dear all,
> after executing the example.tcl  of  the wfq for  ns-2.1b6 , i got the
> following error:
>
>     (_o14 cmd line 1)
>     invoked from within
> "_o14 cmd install _o34"
>     invoked from within
> "catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
>     (procedure "_o14" line 2)
>     (SplitObject unknown line 2)
>     invoked from within
> "[$link_([$n1 id]:[$n2 id]) queue] install $clssf"
>     (procedure "_o3" line 3)
>     (Simulator wfqclassifier-install line 3)
>     invoked from within
> "$ns wfqclassifier-install $n0 $n1 $cl"
>     (file "example.tcl" line 18)
>
> I would be really glad if someone could help me.

Eugenia Nikolouzou
Electrical Engineer
National Technical University of Athens
tel  +301 7722423