RE: [ns] Ask for RIO sample?

>Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
>How sure are you of that? I use Norton Anti-Virus to scan my incoming e-mail.

So does our SysAdm, and neither did it trigger (gniark). It is not a text file
but an executable.
Here's a little excerpt from the junk I've been getting from mailmanagers since
this morning :

Antigen for Exchange found Navidad.exe infected with W32/Navidad.32768.Worm
virus.
The file is currently Deleted.  The message, "IN2001 Call For Papers
(Attachement included)!", was
sent from ���Ӥ�

don't know what's worse. Virus or DoSs resulting from a zillion of warning
messages...

>And during the course of today's electronic mail transactions, it did not
>trigger. If you are complaining about a text file attachement, I do think I saw
>something of a sort arrive.
>----
>Gregg C Levine mailto:[email protected]
>"The Force will be with you...Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi
>"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
>(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps one of
>the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
>(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
>(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
>And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."

Tarik