[ns] Virus warning for Win32 OS users

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
I just thought I would take your time to inform everybody, the correspondent's
machine based presumably in this country, is infected. It came here a few
minutes ago. I have submitted it to the Norton(Symantect) SARC people for their
examination of the virus. Quite possibly since this virus infection, not a
worm, not a software bomb, but a virus, transfers via e-mail, and ordinary
infected software, his whole school maybe infected, and he is just completely
unaware of this problem.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:[email protected]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps one of
the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."