Re: [ns] Need help for LossMonitor

Hi David!

According to me, you cannot attach a LossMonitor to a TCP Sink. Or at
least it is not the simplest way to solve your problem. You should
better use your TCPSink and add a new variable in the C++ code (recv
function) that would monitor the traffic in the sink each time a new
packet is received.
Hope it helps,

Fabienne

> Hi,
>
> I face same question about LossMonitor which is posted by Huang Peng in
> 12/29/99. I can't attach the LossMonitor to the TCPSink. So I want to
> ask can the LossMonitor attach to the TCPSink? If yes, could you tell me
> how to do? If no, could you tell me is there any other methods to
> monitor the traffic of TCPSink? Thanks for your attention.
>
> Regards.
> David

Navidad.exe