[ns] Monitor a new queue?

Hi everyone,

I implemented a new queue, MyQueue, which works fine
so far. But I can't monitor how packets are being
dropped in nam using MyQueue. If you use FQ, RED, or
DropTail, you can see packets being dropped in nam.
But I can't see packets dropped in nam using MyQueue
even though lots of packets do get dropped (I printed
a message when dropping a packet).

Is there any magic interface between queue and queue
monitor? I failed to find any after inspecting the
code of DropTail, FQ, and RED. MyQueue does has an
disadvantage. There is a member variable called pq_ in
Queue. pq_ is maintained by the individual disciplines
like DropTail and RED. MyQueue doesn't maintain it
because it use multiple queue to simulate one queue.
FQ didn't maintain it either and you can see how
packets being dropped using FQ.

Does anyone get similar experience? Any comments,
suggestions are appreciated.

Regards,
Canhui