[ns] tcpapp example

When i run the code given in the tcpapp example in the docs. I get the
following error

wrong # args: should be {Application/TcpApp instproc name args body}
    (Class instproc line 1)
    invoked from within
"Application/TcpApp instproc app-recv size"
    (file "../ns-2.1b6/ex21.tcl" line 34)

my code is as follows:
Application/TcpApp instproc app-recv {size}
{
	global ns
	puts "[$ns now] app2 receives data $size from app1"
}

I hope somebody can help me out with this.

Also, if there is anybody out there whose simulated applications using ns,
and is willing give advice to a newbie(me), please let me know.

Thanks,
Sahil