[ns] Heads up message

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
I have been noticing a large amount of mail that is in fact Spam contented,
reaching the list, through the original Berkeley address. The ones who have web
sites configured for unsubscribing have been more then glad to let me do that,
for the List Owner's sake. I am sending this message out for the benefit of
everyone who has noticed those messages, and just simply ignored them. The
keyword is configured. So far everything that has been sent out, has been less
then intelligent in doing that. Granted this is just a notice message from me,
but maybe the List Owner will notice it, and follow up on it.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:[email protected]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps one of
the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."