[ns] Snoop!

Hi,
  I want to use snoop in the Base station below:

  n1------BS------n2

n1 runs an FTP application using TCP
n2 is attached to the TCPsink agent
Both the links are wired and I've inserted a 2-state 'errmodel' in the
second link (BS to n2) to capture the lossy effect of a wireless link.

I want to attach the 'Snoop' Agent to my BS to conceal as many errors
from the sender (n1).How do I do that? Do I connect the TCP and snoop
agents  and then the snoop and sink agent while I'm writing the tcl code?
There aren't very good examples on how to use Snoop. Please let me know if
anybody has used it.Thankyou.

- Michelle