[ns] RE: MFTP on UDP?

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Dr. Carsten Bormann wrote:

> > Does anyone know where to get a specification or technical description of
> > MFTP?
>
> Call your local protocol archeologist...
>
> Now, actually, MFTP was described once in a now expired Internet-Draft.
> I'll send a copy of that to you directly, Bob.

There's an MFTP implementation of sorts in ns; I know this because the
compiler complains bitterly about a variety of coding assumptions
in the MFTP code whenever I build ns. Never used it.

Is there any documentation in ns webspace covering MFTP? If not, they
should archive a copy of this draft too..

L.