[ns] Re: your mail

if I understand it correctly, tap agents encapsulate an IP packet in a ns
packet. Therefore you can't let ns tcp agent talk to a real tcp agent
since the former does not understand ip packets nor the encapsulation.

The usual rule of ns emulation is you have to write an agent that
understands realworld protocol, then the rest of ns emulation machinery
will click into place.