Re: [ns] mobile node range versus setdest.cc

setdest use 250m distance to calculate neighbors. You can change the value
to whatever you want. On the other hand, these caculation is meaningful if
you want god to know the optimal paths. They are useless if your
propagation model is not ideal tworayground.

-Ya