[ns] Priority in ns, CBQ(parameters)

Hi,

When I use CBQ I give High priority to UDP packets and low priority to TCP
packets. Furthermore I allocate 60% for the UDP and 40% for the TCP.

My question is: If I have UDP packets in the UDP subqueue and TCP packets in
the TCP subqueue, which packets are going to be sent first? Do the TCP
packets have to wait as long as there are UDP packets in the UDP subqueue?
Can the TCP connection get complitely starved?

I thought since I have 60% and 40% allocation, the TCP could never get
complitely starved!! Am I wrong?

Thanks in advance

Regards	George