[ns] tcpapp

Hi,

I'm trying to use tcpapp as a starting point for simulating some
applications. When I receive a message from x I need to be able to send it
to y and z.

I thought of doing this by putting in a recv method for x in the tcl
script and sending the message to y and z when the method is
invoked. However, it seems that the method is never being invoked.

the code looks like this:

$app2 proc recv {size} {
	puts "received"
}

where app2 is a tcpapp.

app1 and app2 are connected and app1 sends a msg to app1 at a
predetermined time. I know that the message is being sent to app2 because
I can see it in nam.

I'd appreciate it if somebody could tell me what it is that I'm doing
wrong.

Thanx,
Sahil