Re: [ns] Results interpretation

HI Andrea,
  Yes, you can record the cwnd of an agent into an output file. write a
proc{} and keep calling it after say every 0.1 sec. Inside the proc a line
like
	for {set i 0} {$i <= [expr $numtcpsrc-1]} {incr i} {
            set cwnd($i)   [$tcp($i)   set cwnd_]
	    puts $f($i) "$now $cwnd($i)"

	}

will put the required output in the file.

-milind