Re: [ns] rtproto DV/cost problem

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000, Luis wrote:

> I have installed the ns 2.1b7a version (all in one). When I use DV routing
> and cost I don't get any traffic (in NAM). Is this fixed in the 2.1b7a
> version (all in one).?? If yes, could you tell me what's wrong in my TCL
> script?

In your script, you are using Agent/CBR. I keep saying how Agent/CBR
is legacy (I believe it predates DV routing, which _might_ explain
lack of interoperability if there wasn't a more obvious reason, which
there is) and you should be using Application/CBR connected to
Agent/UBR instead...

Agent/CBR should generate large warnings whenever it is used.

Also:

% for {set i 0} {$i < 6} {incr i} { puts $i }
0
1
2
3
4
5
%

notice how 'less than 6' means that. You think you're creating a link
to node 6, which is your traffic's destination, and you're not...

L.