[ns] Problems in adding new files

Hello everyone,

I am trying to add a new traffic generator to ns and I am experiencing
some problems.
When I run my tcl script I get this error message :

Invalid command name "Application/Traffic/Self"
while executing
"Application/Traffic/Self create _o11 "
    invoked within
"catch "$className create $o $args" "msg"
    (procedure "new" line 3)
    invoked within
"new Application/Traffic/Self"
    (file "Self.tcl" line 5)

I have checked the ns archives to learn how to proceed.
I modified the related files in ns (ns-source.tcl, ns-default.tcl,
packet.h) + added self.o to Makefile.in
I then run :

configure
make depend
make

but it still doesn't work. I couldn't find more info on the ns archives
so I am asking the mailing list.
Can anybody help, please...

Regards Laurent C.
begin:vcard
n:Ciavaglia;Laurent Silvio
tel;cell:+ 33 6 14 09 40 86
tel;fax:+ 33 1 69 63 18 65
tel;work:+ 33 1 69 63 44 29
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.alcatel.com
org:Alcatel CRC;Unit� des R�seaux Photoniques (URP) - Bureau 211
adr:;;Route de Nozay;Marcoussis;Essonne;91 461;France
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Ing�nieur-Chercheur
fn:Laurent Silvio Ciavaglia