[ns] problems with no-slot{} default handler

hi all,

i'm using ns-allinone-2.1b7 to try to make a modified version of example3.tcl from the ns tutorial.  every time i run my script, i get the following error:

using backward compatible Agent/CBR; use Application/Traffic/CBR instead
using backward compatible Agent/CBR; use Application/Traffic/CBR instead
using backward compatible Agent/CBR; use Application/Traffic/CBR instead
using backward compatible Agent/CBR; use Application/Traffic/CBR instead
using backward compatible Agent/CBR; use Application/Traffic/CBR instead
--- Classfier::no-slot{} default handler (tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl) ---
        _o25: no target for slot -1
        _o25 type: Classifier/Hash/Dest
content dump:
classifier _o25
        0 offset
        0 shift
        2147483647 mask
        5 slots
                slot 0: _o349
                slot 1: _o369
                slot 2: _o389
                slot 3: _o409
                slot 4: _o440
        -1 default
---------- Finished standard no-slot{} default handler ----------

i can't see anything opb
viously wrong in my code, so i'm sort of stumped.

if you would like a copy of the code, let me know.

jon