Re: [ns] ns-2 by pieces install prob-Linux6.2

I think you need to check the time on your machine.  I think your clock
may not be set properly.  It appears that when you untarred the otcl
tarball it has dates that are ahead of the time on your machine.

Check the current time on the machine and then do a ls -l and look for any
files that have dates ahead of that time.

Also, when you compiled otcl did you run configure first?

% ./configure
% make

- John