Re: [ns] Web Traffic simulation

Please read the sigcomm'99 paper by Anja Feldmann et al. WebTraf is
derived from the simulations used in that paper by Polly Huang.

You can use Http/Server etc to generate web traffic but it's heavy weight
and not appropriate for very large scale web traffic sim. Tehy are mainly
intended for simulating application layer stuff, e.g., cache.

- Haobo