[ns] about the WF2Q+ implementation in the contribution sections

I have tried the WF2Q+ in the contribution list but I discover the
following errors.
The drop is ulimately high, even I set the per flow queueing size to
250000 bytes.

I set the link of the "bottle-neck" to 1000MB so there should be not
much packet drop.

I find the WF2Q+ code in the contribution list can't support sampling
and statistic on the queuing delay.

My testing code is attached in this mail, can anyone give me some
comments on my code or the wf2q.cc code?

I find the wf2q.cc code implementation has some problem, do u hava the
same problems as me?

Best Regards,

Matthew WONG
Research Student of Hong Kong Polytechnics University.

wf2q_test1.tcl