[ns] install error

Hi!
I had posted a mail earlier but since no one replied, I am sending my
query again.

I am trying to install ns-allinone-2.1b7a on an Athlon based PC running
SuSE Linux 6.6 (kernel 2.2.14).

The install fails with the following message:

/home/skseal/ns/ns-allinone-2.1b7a/tk8.3.2/unix/../generic/tk3d.c:38:
warning: `ShiftLine' declared `static' but never defined
make: *** [tk3d.o] Error 1
tk8.3.2 make failed! Exiting ...

Tcl installs successfully. Also, I tried using the Tcl/Tk 8.4a2 with the
necessary changes to the install file. I face the same problem. Tcl
install but Tk installation fails with the same message as above.

A prompt response will be really appreciated.
Thanks,
Sudip

Sudip K. Seal,
Department of Physics(Gardiner Hall),