Re: [ns] how to set interference range of a node

You can use the mac-null.cc MAC layer I posted some time ago,
which relies only on GOD information to decide whether a node is
within range or not. THe GOD information is produced by setdest,
and in setdest.cc you can change the variable RANGE at will.

If you'd rather use a more realistic MAC layer, changing the
range involves several parameters, I believe there is a program
to which you can feed the range you'd like, and it will give you
the parameters to change and their values. Search the mailing
list archive for "threshold.cc".

--
Robin