[ns] problem with trace file when using CBQ

i Haobo,
thanks for the earlier response, but here is a strange problem.
when I'm using CBQ instead of DropTail in my network topology, and I'm
monitering a particular queue using trace-queue, it has multiple entries
for the same
packet(15 entries), first of all I don't understand why I'm having
multiple entries for the same packet, second some entries are having time
stamp which are even less then the propogation delay to reach that queue,
then how come that entry for that particular packet got recorded in the
trace file, also If this problem is going to be around, shall I use the
last entry as my final time stamp to compute delay??
one more thing, I'm here having entries with "=" in the first column,
there are no entries like "-" or "r", while if I use DropTail, this
trace-queue command works perfectly fine.
any pointer in this direction is highly appreciated
-Manoj