[ns] Question about "offset" of packet? Urgent!

Hello,
    I meet a problem with "classify" a packet to the correct slot.
I really need help.
    I am developing a new Agent. When I tested it, it reported
something like "_o11 no object for slot 127". After my tracing, I find
there is problem with "classify". The correct value "1" should be
returned from
int Classifier::classify(Packet *const p)
{
	return (mshift(*((int*) p->access(offset_))));
}

However, it always returns "127".

    I do not know what I did wrong. I have added the my packet type in
both "enum packet-t" and "class p_info" in packet.h and added
"off_hb_" in ns-packet.tcl. In my own files, I also defined "off_hb_"
in my agent and struct "hdr_hb".

     I really do not know what is wrong with my definition about my
packet.  Who may give a clue or remind me what I should pay attention
to or how to correct such a problem?

    I am anxious for this problem.

    Many thanks in advance!

    Sun Kai