[ns] Problem with Pareto sources?

Hi, everybody:

	Is there any restriction to the number of Pareto sources that you can use in
a simulation? I have been making some tests with the following really simple
script and ns SegFaults when using more that ten Pareto sources, while, if I
change them to Exp or CBR I can use 100 sources without problem!!! (Note: I
have commented out the nam-trace because it grows huge with such number of
sources!!). I wrote this simple script because I was observing this behaviour
in a much complex script that I am using... The funny thing is that I observe
the SegFault point when changing exactly from 10 to 11 sources!!

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!!

/Nacho

#Create a simulator object
set ns [new Simulator]
set number 11
#Open the nam trace file
set nf [open out.nam w]
# $ns namtrace-all $nf

#Define a 'finish' procedure
proc finish {} {
        global ns nf
        $ns flush-trace
	#Close the trace file
        close $nf
	#Execute nam on the trace file
#        exec nam out.nam &
        exit 0
}

#Create two nodes
for {set i 1} {$i < ($number +1)} {incr i} {
	set n($i) [$ns node]
}

set end [$ns node]
$end color red

#Create a duplex link between the nodes
for {set i 1} {$i < ($number +1)} {incr i} {
	$ns duplex-link $n($i) $end 1Mb 10ms DropTail
}

#Create a traffic agent and attach it to node n($i)
for {set i 1} {$i < ($number +1)} {incr i} {
	set udp($i) [new Agent/UDP]
	$ns attach-agent $n($i) $udp($i)
	set tg($i) [new Application/Traffic/Pareto]
	$tg($i) attach-agent $udp($i)
}

#Create a Null agent (a traffic sink) and attach it to node end

set null0 [new Agent/Null]
$ns attach-agent $end $null0

#Connect the traffic source with the traffic sink
for {set i 1} {$i < ($number +1)} {incr i} {
	$ns connect $udp($i) $null0
}

#Schedule events for the CBR agent
for {set i 1} {$i < ($number +1)} {incr i} {
	$ns at 0.5 "$tg($i) start"
	$ns at 1.5 "$tg($i) stop"
}

#Call the finish procedure after 5 seconds of simulation time
$ns at 2.0 "finish"

#Run the simulation
$ns run
Ignacio M�s Ivars
Department of Teleinformatics - Royal Institute of Technology (KTH/IT)
Electrum, 204  S-164 40 KISTA (Sweden)
Office phone: +46 8 7521497
Office fax: +46 8 7511793
E-mail: [email protected]