[ns] [Q]statistical multiplexer

Hellow,
I am trying to calculate the packet loss on a
statistical multiplexer.
Below are simulation scheme.(I just graphed three
sources)

  n0----------
              \
               \
  n1------------o------]]]]]]-----o
               /       QUEUE    server
              /
  n2----------

I want to count the packet losses only occur on the
'QUEUE'. However every link has theie own queue
according to ns manual.
so actual model will be like below

  n0---------]]]-
              q0 \
                  \
  n1---------]]]--o------]]]]]]-----o
              q1  /       QUEUE    server
                 /
  n2---------]]]-
              q2

when traffic is being larger than the service rate of
a server, the packets will be lost on every queues.
if I increase the bandwidth and the queue size of each
nodes(q0, q1 and q2), there will be no loss on q0,q1 &
q2. but that is not I want to do.
I am only interesting in the loss on QUEUE.
Any idea will be appreciated.
Thanks

Joy