[ns] i need help

hi,
i'm a 5th year engineering student in the lebanese university and i have a
project about the network simulation .
so for this reason , i tried to install ns2 from the
site:www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns.html
but the version that i had installed is for the unix operating system and i
have the windows 98 .and in the next day i tried to install  the version for
windows whose size is 934kB but i didn't find the installing file and i
don't succeed to install it.
i wish that you will help me find the true version that can really help me
"running under win98" and all softwares necessary for working under this
operating system .
i wish that you reply as soon as possible because i'm in a hurry and i want
to finish my final year project.
thank you for your cooperation.