[ns] Re: Nam-Dump to gif works!

With the versions of the utilities currently available
I could finally get to create the movie.gif file with
the following script:

for i in *.xwd; do
xwdtopnm <$i > foo.ppm
#ppmtogif -interlace -transparent #e5e5e5 foo.ppm >
`basename $i`.gif;
ppmtogif -interlace foo.ppm > `basename $i .xwd`.gif;
done
gifmerge -l0 -2 -229,229,229 nam*.gif >movie.gif

Not sure if it needs to be reflected in the manual as
well.

-a