[ns] NS problem

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am a graduate student in Carleton University.  I am using
NS for my thesis.  I installed NS-allinone-2.1b6 andit worked
well.

Recently, I tried to write new agent to perform some new
protocol.  After my new agent is done, I did some necessary
changes in some NS files according to the tutorial (such as
in packet.h, default.tcl etc.  I exactly followed the steps
shown in the tutorial).  Then I use 'make depend' and 'make'
to recompile the NS.  After recompile, my NS does not work
any more.  For example, when I try to run the example given
in the tutorial, the ping.tcl (before, it worked well), I
got the prompts like:

	invalid command name "Simulator" while executing
	"Simulator create_01"
	invoked from within
	"catch "$className create $0 $args" msg"
	(procedure "new" line3) invoked from within
	"new Simulator"

The line 3 is:  set ns [new Simulator].  It looks that the NS
does not know the class Simulator.

Could you help me to deal with this problm?  It totally blocks
my process.  Now, I can do nothing.

My email is:

   [email protected]

Thanks.