[ns] Network simulation

Hello !

  Let me introduce myself. I am student at Maribor university in
Maribor, SLOVENIA, Europe. To take a diploma I must do my graduate work
with name "Network simulation tool" I will do research of a avaible
programs which can be get free (no payment) and compare it with
professional one. At the end I will  do some simple simulation with two
or three computers, router an server.(very simple, just to show, how
program work)
 I have seen, that you have trial 30 day version, and I am interesting
if you maybe have some version (I need very simple version) which is
more than 30 day trial, or maybe some demo version which do not need
payment and is aviable to do some simple simulations.

At this point I ask You, if you can say me where can I find free (no
payment) simulation tool ?

I have seen Your COMNET III & Predictor Multimedia Seminar Version 1.1
on CD on my computer. And I must say that I was very fascinated, and
that is the right thing I need !

Many thanks to you for your help  and plea

--
Lep pozdrav !
                                                             Darko PETAN

Home page PE&PE Servis elektronike :