[ns] doubt!

HI!
I will be glad if you can help me out clarifying my doubt. Im running the dsdv protocol with a few changes and want to produce the output results in the form of a graph. I would like to plot some parameters from the trace file  on to a graph . I checked up the ns2 and realised that there was what they called xgraph for plotting graphs!I am not able understand how exactly the trace files are uploaded on to the graphs for plotting
Thanking you,
Priya

http://bol.rediff.com

Participate in crazy auctions at http://auctions.rediff.com/auctions/