[ns] Routing path, prev_hop & next_hop?

Hi,

I encountered some problems when trying to figure out
a packet's previous hop and next hop, which were
defined in hdr_cmn. My problem is that all my packets
are the same previous hop, 0, and next hop, -2, though
all the packets are correctly routed.

I guess I have to do some special work to define a
router. In my tcl script, I used the same syntax to
define a router as to define a node, namely, use "set
node_(r1) [$ns_ node]" to define a router.

Is this the problem? Any kinds of comments and
suggestions are welcome.

Canhui